Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Good Luck Chuck" Hmmm.... what a very interesting and very funny laugh out loud movie.....well I watched it Sunday night. And I got it . When a man has something or is very good at making a woman feel very good, every woman wants to be with him because they find themselves very attracted to that kind of man. And I know that is true, because a friend of mine told me the secret to being a great lover is: to be very good at cuddling, kissing, touching and at foreplay. Yes I Love to eat American Apple Pie....I can't get enough of that funky stuff. I'm currently reading "The Cuddle Sutra", "How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time....and have her beg for more!" And "The G Spot" plus "The Sensual Massage Book". And this old traditional song keeps playing in my mind...."She Will Be Comming Around The Mountain When She Comes, She will be comming around the mountain when she comes. She will be comming around, she will be coming around.... Yahoo! She will be coming around the mountain when she comes." Everywhere I look, women are smiling at me. Could it be magic, could it be love or just knowing how to touch and make a woman feel so wonderful in my arms. And, Yes there is a song called "P.S. I Love You"

No comments: