Tuesday, April 15, 2008






Here are some fresh pictures from my Day Trip to Fallen Timbers mall last month, it was a very fun cool spring afternoon and I really enjoyed "making a wish" at The Lake wishing you were there and that I was holding you tenderly in my arms while whispering sweet words of love into your ears. And about how we could sit by the fire cuddling while roasting sweet tiny little marshmillows over the open fire the two of us so very much in love and later we'll enjoy this wonderful meal that I loving prepared for us to feast upon while talking about how wonderful our day has been. When you're my girl, all I want to do is make all of your days and nights better so that you won't have to worry so much about everything. All I wanna do is is help you find your way back into love. Help you spread your wings and soar high up in the sky above. You know this is the way into our love. Let's find our way back into love. You know that I love you so much. You know that you need my tender loving touch. Together I know, we can find our way back into Love. P.S. I Love you. Lawrence Johnson www.360ManAtHome.com

No comments: