Sunday, November 12, 2006

Toledo's secret is that in 1966, my sister Joyce was born! The point is, that there's just too many coverups! You can keep it in the family for as so long, but then bad memories do tend to resurface and then the only thing you can do is realize that you have to stop living in the past, for it is not your fault that somebody has brain problems and that you were an innocent child who loved to share and play with his brothers and sisters, plus loved to listen to love songs and watch his hero's Batman and Robin catch the bad guys as well as watch Charlie Brown's It's The Great Pumpkin as well as many other cartoons. The best complement that any one ever gave me was from my friend Cynthia Smith, a lady whom I've had the pleasure of being the first guy to live with her, Cindy wrote a few years earlier in my high school year book," To Larry, A very intelligent young man that I had the pleasure of knowing my all my life, it has been more than a pleasure being your friend Larry I hope we can always be the best of friends. May you always be as nice as you are now. May God bless and keep you always in his wings of "Love"

No comments: