Sunday, August 10, 2008




I realized that I haven't told you lately how much I love you, so I'm saying "I Love You so much with all my heart and soul and I'd love to invite you over for a home cooked meal K.C. We'll have Chicken Casserole, and a fresh garden salad with roasted garlic corn on the cob. To wash down our savory tingling taste buds with Lemonade Iced tea and yes....I do know how much you love chocolate......so for desert I'll treat you to Mom's Best Brownies. You can't say no my love for I'll have you feeling so good, so right being there with me like a dream come true. And every time I reach for you baby, I'll kiss you. I do love you, in every way. Loving you passionately every day. I'll never stop looking into your soft beautiful, brown eyes and kissing your sweet tender lips. Making sweet love to you all night til we come together and lie spent from our passionate lovemaking and watch the sunrise so in the garden of our love, so together....you and me baby. How sweet it is to be loved by you. How sweet it is to be loved by you. I want to stop, and say Thank you baby! Your sweet love and devotion, touched my heart like the ocean. The sweet sound of your laughter warms my soul and makes my heart fill with joy every time I see you I want to ask you to be my girl.

No comments: