Sunday, January 04, 2009
















My favorite Dr.Seuss stories are " Green Eggs And Ham", "Horton Hears A Who", "And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street", "The Cat In The Hat", "Happy Birthday To You!", Oh The Places You'll Go!" Do me a favor love, I want you to find the "Happy Birthday" song by Eddie And His Orchestra and listen to it, for I was referring to that song in my July 2007 post wishing you a very Happy Birthday and that is a very old song that is always played at weddings and parties the po-po's don't know everything they only think they do but they really, really do not know what their left hand is doing from their right. This is not the movie "Enemy Of State" in my life, but like Jenny said, it is "Groundhog Day" to me every day....being cool....staying cool and keeping it simple, slow, extra, sexy. (Kisses) and lots of (Hugs)........and......yes....(LOVE)

No comments: