Tuesday, March 03, 2009
















Love Is In The Air, Every Place And Every Where You Look Around. Chocolate Cake Girl-I'm sorry, please forgive me. All I know is that: I love you. I want you. Sometimes I need you. You are someone and being with you, something I long for. and I love you. That's all I know. I know I should have asked you for your number the night we shared a wonderful moment together talking over Chocolate cake. Will you let me make it up to you and I miss you and your best friend with the same first name so much that I hope I get to see that smile of yours that's like a supernova in the sky and look into those soulful brown eyes of yours again sweetheart? Call me: 1-419-868-7929 P.S. I can just imagine hearing the soft, sweet sounds of your voice. You will sound so beautiful to me. But then you're always been beautiful to me. I love you so much. I cannot wait to see you again. Larry P.S. I love you

No comments: