Sunday, January 14, 2007

Have no fear Larry's here! Last year was simply amazing, I almost went to jail because my friend Jessie D thought I thought she was putting on a few pounds, man I'll never ever in my life ever again say to a woman that she looks big in anything if I know what's good for me. I was prepared to loose my freedom in order to prove to everyone that I really love Kristin, knowing full well that she knows that I never said anything but sweet nice things to her and that I was always good to her, helping her out at work, making sure that she has a really good nite by doing some of her work for her. This is my way of letting her know that what's important to her is important to me, I know that carring those heavy buckets of ice for her means she won't have a sore back at the end of the night, for she knows that her hero Larry the Shining Knight came to her rescue leaping over the dishtank through all the dirty dishes to come the aid of his fair Lady. Oh well, I'm just Larry what can I say, I know I'm a damn good guy! Why lie, when can tell the truth. My late Godmother always gave me this piece of wonderful advice, she said "Larry don't worry about what other people say and think, just be yourself and you'll be alright." She was an amazing woman, more of a mother to me than my real mom who hurt me so many ways, I miss my Godmother so very much, I wish she was here right now to give me good advice on how to win my Lady's love, in a way I feel that she'll always be in my heart wherever I go guiding my life, making sure that I always do the right thing, in a sense, I feel that all I can do is keep on loving Kristin and just maybe she'll love me back, maybe she won't, but I hope she will let me look into those big beautiful eyes of hers and dream of what we can do together, the places that we can go, build a life together too, and just when she thinks I love her all I can, I'm going to love her a little bit more.

No comments: