Sunday, January 14, 2007

I want share a e-mail to a lady friend of mine, I wrote: " Thank you Monica, for such a wonderful forum topic! I know that I could always use some more directions in my life and I'm not afraid to ask a woman to show me the way to keep on doing things the right way reguardless of the fact some people keep getting the wrong ideas about me. I will never let anyone try to change me! I will always be 100% true to myself and never be anything less than a very good person to everyone in my life that's treats me right and not afraid to be my friend If I like you, then I really like you! not just cause you're pretty, but because I feel that you're a good person inside your heart, with that said, of course I will buy your book. Lawrence" And the name of the e-book that I brought from my friend Monica is "How To Find And Marry A Girl Like Me" Monica is one of my AdlandPro Community friends, she's 23 years old, her book is full of very useful advice about finding the love of your life if you're an older guy like I am and want to meet and win a much younger girl to fill your life with happiness. Like I love every woman I work with , I love all my online girlfriends. I do so know how to love a woman very well and very good, for her pleasure comes first before mine's. Larry(Cool Mr.J) Johnson

No comments: