Monday, May 14, 2007

Have you seen my pride and joy? One never knows what each day is going to bring. The important thing is to be open and ready for it. (Henry Moore 1898-1986 Sculptor) Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking. (J.C Watts, Jr. Politician) Eating chocolate cake in the break room was a magical moment in my life that I shared with someone very special at work last June ..."Don't cry because it's over---it's not---Smile because it happened." There are spaces between our fingers so that another person's fingers can fill them in. You know how much I'd love to share a simple hug with you, yet be just content with holding your soft beautiful hands close to my heart and say sweet things softly in your ears like I love you and everything about you in every way. The human heart beats 100,000 times a day. Let's make those beats count. I have written another short song about how you make me feel about you, it's called (Saturday Night) Meeting in the break room, you were there standing before me, A beautiful sight to see. Your eyes shinning bright with the look of love. You rock my world Saturday Night. Let's do it again my friend, Come and take my hand, don't know where you been. cause all I know is I'm your dancin man. Saturday Night Want to dance with you Saturday Night Want to grove with you Saturday Night I love you Saturday Night I Love You

No comments: