Tuesday, May 01, 2007


I just watched the ending of "Sleepless In Seattle" and I've always loved anything about the city of New York every since I heard the song "I Love New York", and when I finnally visit the city of my dreams, the first place I'd visit first is The Empire State Building. I want to be where so many romantic matches in love were meant to be. Sometimes you meet someone you were meant to love and you can't explain to yourself why you love this person only that you do and it just feels right that you do. The second place I would visit is Central Park , for I have dreamed so many times of my dream date: A Picnic In The Park...have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend a warm and sunny afternoon on a Sunday together, we'll pack a basket filled with all the rich comfort foods like french bread, a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and iced tea and your favorite potatoe salad. Can you see us....enjoying ourselves..feeding each other and relaxing while taking in the all the rich sounds all around us, seeing children at play..watching the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees...with nothing but blue skies and all our worries would fade away...for you...and for me...cause you know..Love Is The Answer. Who knows...maybe one day we'll watch the sunset on the beach on an island in the south seas....as you imagine in your mind...put yourself in the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.