Sunday, April 29, 2007


The post about Love at first sight is from the the book "Love Grams" a book of poems written by Harvey Rachlin. I have had over 435 pieces of spyware found on my computer this past year and I know that everytime I post , somebody might change what I write. The full original letter can be found on page 125 of that book, yes I know that rumor has it wrong, just look at the way the letter is in the book, I tried to make it funnier, but somebody else has gone way out of their way to make me look bad . That's why I feel this is an Catch 22 thing, if I can't express my sense of humor, I mean it's a book of love poems. And that no matter what I say, somebody is going to try to turn it into something else. I feel like I'm being punished for the sins of my Uncle. My friend Juiliana Bond, has told me that I'm not alone and she understands . All I want in this world is a chance at happiness like my younger brother Howard has , I know that with so many good people around me , I should continue to be a good person and that's all I am asking for, just the chance to be able to love this wonderful person who has touched my heart. This post introduces my brother Howard and his wife, my sister-in-law, Beth and their kids : Norma, Jason and Robbie.

No comments: