Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Here's a picture of me with my little sister Alicia, she's not little anymore, I used to change her diapers and hold her when she was a baby and sing her to sleep in my arms. She's all grown up now and married to a wonderful man who is just like me: "A Good Guy." But she will always still be my little sister and she always knew how to make me smile and laugh with those little cute things she'll do, and I always enjoyed making her laugh and smile as well, I mean her nickname is "Nuddie" but my mom called her "Nute", she'll say come here "Nute" and my sister would come runnning with a big smile on her face. My sister is taller than me now, but she still looks up to her Big brother Larry. This post is about "Nuddie and her Big brother "Hotdog" who both still very much love each other and can still tease each other so playfully. And for some odd reason, I'm now eating Ben and Jerry's "New York Super Fudge Chunk" ice cream , chocolate along with coffee tends to trigger my migraines , except mines makes me super sensitive to smells and sharp sounds, light is not a problem to me. Oh yeah, but I do love my coffee and my chocolate..YES..can't live without em. You win the key to my heart with your personality and by making me think of my sisters, who always know how to tease me and make me laugh and smile. This picture was taken in 1978, the year I started working at Max & Ermas's.

No comments: