Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My favorite flower...hmm...let me see, the colors are yellow and green...annnnd the answer is Sunflowers....like the Florida sunshine trees..oh how much I do love orange juice and the way you make me help you in your own small way...to me I see you Kristin as a tall person with a very big heart...do you remember when you teased me with that coffee pot that you said you were going to clean and you had somebody put it on the top shelf at the main station which you love so much....and I kept comming by and asking you who put it up there? and you just laughed and smiled at me, Yes.. I knew even then that you liked me....you know what song I've been wanting to sing to you....yes to you princess...."La La La Means I Love You" Seven is an very lucky number....it rings a bell...don't you think? remember I cleaned that coffee pot for you...even you kept telling me not to touch it...you know how much I love helping you...I'll wash your feet if thats what it takes to show you just how much I care and feel about you princess....you have a way about you that makes me feel like I'm walkin' on air. Can you slip away...slip away...slip awaaaay...yeah cause I need you so. Ohh my darling. Let me hear you telling me how sweet it is...ohh yeah....I know it's wrong the things I've asked you to do...but can you slip away to someplace where we can be not lonely...somewhere we can be alone by ourself to dance and look in each others eyes....and you can hear me telling you just how sweet it is...Ohh can you slip away....slip away....slip awaaay...cause I need you here right now.....Ohh yeah....slip away right now with me to a place where we can be together and not be lonely. P.S. I love you...YES...YOU! Imagine me and you....imagine you and me...we'll be Happy Together

No comments: