Sunday, April 29, 2007


A Prayer of Love. God is Love. May the universe shine, And find a resting place within me. Let the seed of be planted. I am filled with joy and happiness. I give thanks to all the love that comes to me. I don't know how you made me love you, all I know is I do, and that is what's real. People talk, but do they really know me or they think they do....like for instant....how do I know so much about you pretty lady when I am "All By Myself" six years is a long "Time In A Bottle" to finnally want to "Get Closer" for I know that if I don't stand up for myself and "Say It Isn't So", "Miracles" won't come true. "Love Is The Answer" althrough some might say "Crazy Love" Every saturday is like "50 First Dates" and each week of every month it feels like I'm stuck like a weatherman on "Groundhog Day" so all I can do is say "Don't Worry, Be Happy" that's what works for me. All of my female friends say that they love me because I'm a fun guy and I always make them feel good about knowing me and being my friend because a message, a hello, a smile can change their mood and turn a nothing day into something worthwhile all because I always let them know that they're are loved by me for the kind of person that they are in the inside and it's true "I Don't buy Kisses Anymore" I've always given more than I expect to recieve, and being with me will be like Christmas everyday and if you give me a shopping list and say you need 12 lemons for a centerpiece, I'll bring you 24, so that we can make our lemonaid a whole lot sweeter and our life a whole lot brighter with lots of laughter, caring and sharing love with you "Growing Pains" and "Everywhere You Look, People Are Smiling" For we'll have a "Full House" for I believe "Family Matters" if you have faith that things will work out through "Devotion" and "You Keep Your Head To The Sky" "Be Ever Wonderful" on "Saturday Night" after "A Hard Days Nite" "I Wanna Be Where You Are" and "Maybe Tomorrow" we'll be flyin on the "Wings Of My Love" and "Girl Don't Take Your Love From Me" you know "You 've Got A Friend" I won't cry if you "Stand By Me" and be my "Shining Star" my "North Star" do me a favor, watch the movie "The Love Letter" and "folks", and "Breaking The Rules" and let yourself do "The Breakup"

No comments: