Sunday, April 08, 2007

A tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket. On my way to the market, I lost it, I lost it. I told my mother what happen. She said, was it red....no, no, no. Was it blue....no, no, no. Was it green....yeah, yeah, yeah. Was it yellow.....yeah, yeah, yeah! Yeah, you found my green and yellow basket! Oh yeah, you do so like me....I see you smiling when you walk on by, will you call my name, or are you playing a game with my feelings? You don't know how you make me feel, you don't know what you do to me. Only your love can set me free. I was blind, but you made me see. For there you were, standing before me all beautiful like a Queen looking so good to me the first time wearing black, I was like WOW! inside my heart, oh God, she's so beautiful, feeling like opening up my arms and letting your heart touch mines. Can you do this for me...open up your heart and let the sun shine in and let me be the one to put a smile in your life. Let me put love on your mind? You can't go on hiding your feelings your whole life, don't you think it's time you tried to find someone...ME...to fulfil your needs. You need a smile in your life, Let me be the one to put a smile in your life.....let me put love on your mind. Just remember I Love you and give me that smile, you know....the one that always turns me on. Happy Easter let's get married at WalMart(LOL)keep my happy face in your heart....I want to eat chocolate cake and cookies and ice cream with you while cuddling up on my couch...(it's green)and don't worry I love you just the way you are....remember Bridget Jones biggest worry...her's is not sweet like yours....I am so dieing to see what you look like in jeans, black shoes and t-shirt...let's go dancing!

No comments: