Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My name is Lawrence , my birth name is Larry, but back in high school, the year 1976, I decided to use the long form of my name because I've always thought of myself as a Shining Knight. I hope this doesn't sound too strange to you. The reason I feel this way is because I'm very romantic. I love to listen to love music, every Love Song I hear becomes part of my personality and when you hear my music collection, you'll hear love, love, love and more love music. It's my nature, I'm a very loving and understanding man who has been Looking For Love all these long years, just lookin' for love, lookin' in all the wrong places, tryin' to find just one smilin' faces, just lookin' for love. And speakin' of year, I'm 48 years old, but don't feel like it, tell me whens your birthday and how would you like to spend it? Also what are your two favorite colors in the order you like them? Mine are; blue: as in the color of the sky and the peaceful deep blue sea. and yellow: as in the Sun and a sunshiney day! I'm single, never been married, honest, warm, loving, devoted and very hardworking man who has his own homebased business helping other people help themselves. With a very healthy lifestyle, I don't smoke or drink and if you ladies are of similar qualities, I would be very much interested in hearing from you. I'm 5'7" tall, weight 150 pounds and very patient, I don't like to rush feelings, cause when you rush, you miss out on the joy of letting feelings grow, love takes time, time and kind understanding brings a love so fine and wonderful. I always hope that I'll love so true that when I meet my idea lover she's an princess and an angel, beautiful in heart and soul. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with such an beautiful person. A very good feeling, I know...to grow old with someone who loves you baby. Please tell me about yourself, your family and personal values, what is very dear to your heart, I'd love to know what makes you laugh and feel good about life? I'm very proud of my family heritage, I'm of Indian, black and white blood. And because of this, I'm very understanding of others, for me, it's what kind of person you are in your heart that is important to me not how you look on the outside except for a very pretty smile that makes your whole face shine and your eyes sparkle with love from your heart and soul, someone I hope to fall for and love for the rest of my life. I'm not rich, but I'm rich with love, all the love in my heart to give. I only want that which I want to give and that is trust and my love to you, if you will have me for as long as you want me to be yours, then I'll be there to hold you, I'll be there to defend you. Just call my name and I'l l be there to love you with all my heart. Would you mind if I wrote you a love song, a duet, make that a love duet we could sing together? Would you like to come together and sing love with me? I'm equally happy going out or spending an quiet envening at home cuddling up on the couch. Love the outdorrs, lieing on my back looking up at a beautiful star filled night sky, making love by moonlight. Taking long walks in the park, most of all, simply having a goodtime having fun with someone special. Kinda sports I love are; basketball, tennis, volleyball, bowling and biking. My feelings about making love, I believe in the Joy of Sex with love, for me there's no sex without love. I'd really like to be your friend as well for you to be my friend as well, I'm willing if you are , to be committed to building a loving, lasting realationship based upon trust, honesty, loving respect for each others inner self, freedom, with lots of laughter, caring and sharing, realastically based upon a rock solid foundation of friendship. If we can't be friends, there's no way we can be lovers, this is how I feel, we must be friends first, I don't know any other way.

No comments: