Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You are the nicest thing I could ever do for myself princess. I have no thing to share with you but my life. I have no thing to experience with you but our love. this is all. is all enough? You are worthy of the best. And the best includes a sense of inner happiness, and poeple to share that happiness with. Kristi you don't have to do anything special or be anyone special, you just have to be...amazing, wonderful you. Come, take my hand..be with me. together we'll walk holdin' hands and discover the secret places in our hearts. I would like to know you, know you well. Your concepts....where they came from, where they are taking you...will you take me there and let me feel your love flowing like rich sweet hot chocolate down my mouth...will you show me what is it that makes you...you. The greatest gift is to fill a need unnoticed. In being loved I am filled full. By loving you, I am fulfilled. Loving is the strongest, most creative force in the universe. Some times, when I feel that the Universe is far too vast for my embrace, I think of you and smile. And I ask myself...is this all but a dream, for when ever I want you...all I have to do is dream, dream, dream. If I could make you mine....I would. But the only trouble is...am I dreaming my life alway. I love you so...and that is why when ever I want you...all I have to do is dream, dream, dream.....dreammm. I want the feeling I have when I'm near you to be with you all the time. I will enjoy your smile.....touch....words.....love. God created all things, but he took special care in crafting the rose and you. Within me, you inspire desire, contemplation and creation....is this because I love you, or do I love you because of this? When there are joys I want you for sharing. When there are sorrows I want you for comfort. It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does! Oh Yeah, CHOCOLATE CAKE , STRAWBERRIES and WHIPPED CREAM!!Oh Yeah, yeah. Kristi I don't know whether I want you because I love you or I love you because I want you. Which came first, the chicken or Kentucky Fried Chicken? I do know that I'd love being with you and I like thinking about you. My love is with you this day. This feeling, deep in my heart....in my heart....Ohhh I wanna hold your hand and when you think I love you all I can...I'm gonna love you a whole lot more. This poem is a kiss for your mind my lady, princess Kristi

No comments: