Saturday, April 21, 2007

Catch 22....hmm..you know it's when it's a heartache...nothing but a heartache...It hits you when it's too late..and leaves you feeling all down...It an't right want to share...when you find she does'nt care for you....for you. and you're left feelin' all blue.... You try to say "I'm sorry" and she tells you to get away...and I'm finding myself feeling the way Andrew felt in the movie "The Breakfast Club" where he asked Allison "what's wrong" and she responded with "I want you to go away" and so he did...to which Allison said " you got problems" ,"you do what everone tells you do" Andrew then say's " I didn't dump out my purse and invite everyone into my problems" and then he asked Allison "is it bad?" Right then and there, I could tell that Andrew really cared about Allison and that she knew that he did, and also that he was interested in her personality. Hey princess! when you're crabby I LOVE YOU...you act silly...LOVE YOU...you get sick...LOVE YOU..and whenever I watch "The New Adventures Of Old Christine" I find mysefl thinking of you and wondering what you are doing, wondering what you're thinking about....pretty woman...so here is a song that I wrote for you. It's titled "You Are My Shining Star" You are my shining star, sweet like a candy bar. You're the superstar that I see at night. Shining so good so right, I need you tonight. I know the things you do to me, lighting up my life. Make me believe that you're the one I need. You're my sunshing day...you chase my blues away. Everytime I see you ...I see your smiling face. I know you're the one for me. Ohhhh baby I want to hold your hand. I'll do all I can to be your man. Everytime I when I see you, you know what I want to do...tell you what's true...I love you...Yes I love you. Ohhh I love you, yes you. All the things you do...just makes me a little afraid you might run away...away from me. Leave me feelin' like a fool...like a fool...who's loves ....who's loves you. A stupid fool who loves you.

No comments: