Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cuddles, kisses, closeness keep women fulfilled. Almost all women enjoy kissing, cuddling, words of endearment and just being held physically close. This can be just as fulfilling or even as more so than actual intercourse. Honestly. Ann Landers survey of 1985. She asked her readers, "Would you be content to be held close and treated tenderly and forget about 'the act'?" more than 90,000 women cast their ballots. Seventy-two said YES! Of those 72 percent who said yes, 40 percent were under 40 years old. Surprised? So was I. There is nothing I like better than cuddling up on the couch with a woman and holding her in my arms and whispering sweet words in her ears, and kissing her very tenderly while watching a romantic movie together, simply enjoying the moment as she takes my breath away and find our hearts beating together as one. My favorite romantic fantasy: I can see just the two of us having an romantic dinner Kristin , you will be wearing your beautiful white evening gown and I'll be wearing my black and white tuxedo, the light would be soft and mellow candlelight, a band would be playing "Sharing The Night Together" as we dance, you will be looking into my eyes with a dreaming look that says "Love Is The Answer" and I'll be holding your hands feeling "So Good, So Right" being with you tonight, we'll come together in a beautiful love so rich, so good that I can't stop loving you, if you stop what will I do, I can't help loving you "All Night, All night Long" , all night and "As Time Goes By" here's looking at you kid! The universe will be ours. sweet love

No comments: