Saturday, March 31, 2007

What is the lesson of the movie "Trading Places" ? No one has the right to make false accusations or bear false witness or misuse a person's private personal information. And people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. One of my friends asked me, LaNell, I believe, she said Lawrence "What is your favorite bible quote?" I will tell her it is "The Ten Commandments" of which some very misguided persons should know better. For I know my name is worth 364 Million Dollars and I would never misuse anyone private personal information. What any of my friends tell me, stays secret! THAT'S RIGHT! I know I am a better person than my no good real father, and my mother who beat me and I'm glad I survived 5 years , 5 horrible years of my life, 1968,1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972 of abuse from the hands of that man, Jesse Jacobs, my sister Joyce's uncle. Don't throw stones when you do not know what really happened to me and my two younger brothers, Jerry and Howard. Think about that, and remember Easter is coming and that means family and good times and feelings. Me and my brothers cannot talk to each other to much about the past for we can never forget what was done to us in that house by that man, no one heard our cries of pain. For years I've felt shame over what was done to me, but my Godmother, Mrs Della Shoemake, treated me with respect, made me feel like a member of her family, her son, Larry Shoemake is so much like me in terms of personality and family values, I should know each other so very well because he is one of my childhood best friends and my other childhood best friend is Virgil Cannon, who's birthday is today! I remember everything anyone says to me and I forget nothing. Kind words said to me by person that I care about will never be forgotten no matter what anyone else tries do to hurt me, for I am a strong person because I am a survivor and all survivors know each other cause we are "Standing In The Light" A song by a fellow survivor, Cynthia James,. this song was referred to me by Rebecca Fine, yet another special friend of mine is Juliana Bond, like me, understands that no one should ever harm a child or allow harm or even try to cover it up. I have proven my point, any more questions? I didn't think so.

No comments: