Monday, March 24, 2008

RAIN As you remember the rain. Comming down in waves. Seeing all your passions flow. To me....I know. My love you desire to know. When will I say the words. You desperately want to hear. If only you could catch me, Hold me tight while you melt like sweet dark chocolate in my arms. Maybe tommorow it will be, Maybe tommorow you will be happy to see me. It's funny that you say, "how could I make you feel this way," tremble with tidal waves of desire that makes you feel weak in your knees and deep, deep down inside your tender, melting heart. You try to hide your feelings, But when I look into your eyes, you find you cannot lie.....wanting what you never had....me....I Know. I'm the absolute opposite. Finding yourself thinking. "I can't let him get away" Cause you like how I make you feel this way. Deep inside you feel the heat of my love. The more you feel that urge comming, the harder you find yourself comming. Finding yourself already in love. She finds herself to say "I love when you make me beg, touch my secret place tonight. Come inside I'll hold you tight. And make you come.....back. Morning, Noon, and Night. As many times as you like. For another taste, for another slice....." Lawrence L. Johnson www.360ManAtHome.com

No comments: