Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunny Sunday
Please take the time to notice that I am a human being being human, as often I am. I am young, so love is new. There is so much I want to know about you. So many things I want to do with you. So many embraces. So many moments. take the moments: they make the time. take the time to see. Take the TIME to make the moment Ours. I (me / all that I am and whatever I am) LOVE ( have the greatest human feeling for) YOU (your self / you / all that is yours) Where we are has no words. So why do I keep trying to write about it? Our Love doesn't have to be anything- it just has to be. The longing. The laughing. The loving. The living. The joy. The pain. The sun. The rain. Thank you. I'm in love again. I don't know everything, but I do know one thing.... I LOVE YOU Kristi www.360ManAtHome.com

No comments: