Thursday, June 12, 2008

STAND TALL ---The fear of fighting is much worst than the actual fight, so don't be afraid to go after Goliath. During my sophomore year at Scott high in 1975, a bully picked on me in gym class. He took my wallet, and thought that I was going to cry or tell on him to give it back. The thing was, there was no money in it. I mean it was my very first wallet I had ever owned so he had no power over me I did not fear him at all. It was just a stupid wallet not worth fighting over. But even so, the experience left me feeling humiliated, so over the following summer I grew taller, lifted weights and learned self-defense. And my junior year came around, the moment I dreaded appeared and it was a big let down the guy who bulled me was still the same height and I had got me a new wallet thinking " let's see you take my wallet now" type of attitude. I just looked at him......and walked away. The true test of how you handle bullies is not to play their game, for bullies are cowards at heart. I can protect myself and my good name with that 364 Million Dollar Federal Lawsuit that I have dreamed of filing if I ever found myself in a case of mistaken identity or false arrest. The threat of a lawsuit frightens most people into becoming reasonable-even pacifistic. I learned that ignorance of the law is no excuse, and that no one is above the law......not even those stupid jerks who failed to put the man who stole my childhood innocence away from me and my two younger brothers Jerry and Howard starting in 1968. I have not seen that man since I was 12, when I finally found my voice and said "NO".

No comments: