Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hey baby, There's nothing more I'd rather do than sit under the stars with you on some tropical island, sipping iced tea and holding your hand as an ocean breeze gently cools us off. The scenario would be very romantic: we would have a cozy little table on the beach with sweet chocolate-covered strawberries on it. Around us would be white sand and green palm trees. You'd look oh so beautiful sitting there wearing your sexy black evening gown and I'd have on my cool white tuxedo. In the background a cute little band would softly be playing "Let's Stay Together." And all your problems will go away, and.......the only thing on your mind would be love and that you feel safe with me holding you close in my arms to my heart. As we slowly dance, we would watch the starlit ocean and see the waves come roaring into shore. The world would seem to exist only for the two of us, and it would be the most exalted evening of your life......I can picture myself , so into you.......so lost in love with you. It would be a dream come true that you would never want to end. Tingles of joy and chills of ecstacy would travel up and down your spine. You'll be gazing dreamily into my eyes and, in the most passionate of moments , lean over and whisper into my ear "I Love You Larry!" P.S. Watch the movie "Educating Rita" and wear a little yellow ribbon in your hair for me.

No comments: