Sunday, May 11, 2008





Sweet dreams in my head like a flowing brook. Candles in the wind. Wondering where you've been all my life. Has been spent searching for a heart of love. I saw your face in the clouds above. You were smilling down at me like a memory. Pretty Kristi can you see me in your dreams like a sweet memory in harmory touching your heart across time and space. I see your beautiful heart-shaped face shining bright in the corners of my mind you're so true.
Don't make my brown eyes feel blue. Cause I been cryin', cryin,cryin' over you. Baby, please don't be playin' me me like a fool. playin me like a fool. A fool who loves you. Yeah that's me a hopelessly romantic man who's so into you. It might sound strange, but I wish it would rain, Oh yeah. Cause that's how much I feel for you. You know I do, I do love that little thing you do to me with the way you move. And the way you shake your pants. I like the way you dance. Pretty, pretty, pretty cool KC can really shake her pants. She's a super cool Pretty Lady.....I Love You Baby I just can't get you out of my mind. Ohh Pretty Baby, you're such a lovely lady. If it is quite alright if I ask you to have dinner with me. We'll have whatever you want. I'll pay for all the groceries and cook you a feast that'll last you a lifetime. So bring your goodtimes and your laughter too.(Party On) I wanna rock with you, I wanna be with you. Rock with you......and dance the night away. I want to dance with somebody who loves me. P.S. I love you

No comments: