Tuesday, May 06, 2008






Welcome To Wonderful Wednesday. Today is the 7th day of May,(yeah, right) time flies when you're having fun and something you're doing like work becomes play when you are feeling good about yourself that more good feelings are created in the people around you when you're happy and you know it and you let your body and face show it. Because I am happy right now, I know I'll be happy tomorrow since I was happy yesterday. There you have it! "Happyness" is a state of being well....well being. If you are happy, then it stands to reason you will attract others who are happy too because you are! Saturday The Little Princess finally gave me that smile that she knows always turns me on and as I sit here and send my loving feelings out to her I am listening to Norah Jones's CD " Come Away With Me". Good things are happening in my life. I spent Sunday being creative in my kitchen baking a Triple Fudge Chocolate Peppermint Coffee Cake with Classic Creamy Vanilla Frosting because I was thinking about her and remembering how good I felt getting to know her during our "first Date" while talking and sharing a meal of Chocolate Cake with her. The wonderful smells of french vanilla roasted coffee along the fresh aroma of peppermint gave me a deep sense of feeling like she was right here in my heart showing me the way to her heart and that is to ask her if she would like share a meal together again if I would only just ask her. A few moments ago, I watched the very inspiring Will Smith movie "the PURSUIT of HAPPYNESS" and I was overcome with joy...this is how a good man behaves...he loves his son and loved the mother of his son but she did not have as strong enough faith in him as he had in himself. He had a dream and he stuck to it no matter what and once he realized if you're happy when you are around other people good things comes to you because you made somebody else's day better you end up getting what you want if you help somebody else get what they want. And I like how he bent the rules when he was looking at the call sheet and was thinking out loud that it would take him a long time to reach the top of the list. In a leap of faith, he decided to start at the top and work his way down and regardless of his personal life, being homeless, he did an excellent job of taking care of his son, finding shelter and showing up at work every day even through he was not being paid because he had a burning desire to succeed, to achieve the American Dream. And I loved how The Law Of Attraction worked for him more when he was feeling or should I say being happy caused him have more good fortune. Which brings me to some of my own good fortune....that being because I am happy the book "The Law Of Attraction"written by Esther and Jerry Hicks found me when I went shopping at Meijer looking for the movie "Funny Farm", instead the book found me and the movie "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" did so too. While the movie "the PURSUIT of HAPPYNESS showed up in my mail box Tuesday. Oh I almost forgot, Monday I sponsored another child through Children International, her name is Raven and she is just a adorable sweet child who was being raised alone by her mom, but now has me as her super hero Dad. Well seven is a lucky number for me, so I do good because I feel good. And I know I will achieve my dreams of getting married and becoming a father real soon. And my PluginProfitSite http://www.360manathome.com/ now has a Google Page Rank of 2, plus I have added a link directory page to link my site to other sites that have related content thus making my site more of a resource to visitors who come and visit. P.S. On our second "date" yes, Princess we will have Chocolate cake too! For I know how much you love Chocolate. P.S. I Love you

No comments: