Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY To Every Mother in the world! P.S. " Little Princess" is a nickname I gave to Kristin because I like her and because I love her bright beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile and that she's a happy person too! Will she smile or will she laugh when I admit to her that I like her or will she say okay? Why do I think of Christmas when I see a rose? Is it the red and the green or is it the love? The garden loves the rain and, yes, this is love. but the love I want for you the love I want to give you is the love the rain gives the garden. Loving is giving freedom. I want the feeling I have when I'm near you to be with you all the time. Sometimes it all seems to fit. In those moments I appreciate you most of all. As I need you less I love you more. It's so nice to know someone like you Kristin Clemen. You are a wonderful, worthy and loveable person. Appreciate that about yourself. No one else has quite made me feel the way you make me feel way, way deep down in my heart, my soul such passionate desire to be so close to you if only for a moment, then let us make the most of our passion like true lovers. Le bonheur est un bain chaud. My Cherie amoure. We will always have Paris.

No comments: