Sunday, December 28, 2008












Isn't she adorable--Kimberly , Lindsay and Stephanie--From Halloween. "Where's The Great Pumpkin?"



Kristin Clemen reminds me one of my favorite Movie Stars--my sweet lovely, sexy beautiful friend Kristin looks a lot like the famous Actress Barbara Rush--who starred in one of my favorite classic movies "When Worlds Collide" This is why I've fallen in love with her since we've talked over chocolate cake, two years ago, June 3, 2006, a Saturday Night when she showed up in the new all black server uniform a week before everyone else was supposed to start wearing it to show me how classy and beautiful she looked in it and somehow later that night Kristin and I ended up talking in the break room over chocolate cake, a magical moment I shall always cherish in my heart, the two of us, alone enjoying each others company and nobody bothering us. In the last two years, we haven't had a moment like that since because of people saying things that are not true. I don't care what anybody who doesn't know us says, I only care about how Kristin feels--and that's what important to me. http://www.hollywood.com/celebrity/Barbara_Rush/192295 P.S. I Love You

No comments: