Sunday, December 21, 2008
















"You Don't Have To Say You Love Me " and "Love Will Keep Us Together" "Every Beat Of My Heart" "Kristin Smile" "Everything Your Heart Desires" "You Make My Dreams" "Do It For Love" "Love Potion No.9" Watch the movies "50 First Dates" and "Just My Luck" ,"P.S. I Love You" and "a Cinderella story" and you will know why I feel that you're "My Alibi"("Her Alibi") and your Christmas present is still safe with me in my heart. Smile if you like how I spend my Sundays-slow and easy. I hope you like how my day went, wishing you were here sharing good times, good food and being all warm and cuddly on the sofa watching a good movie and talking about how our week was and making plans together......just think about how you feel and we'll be alright.

No comments: