Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ah, it's September, time say so long to summer, to listen to Earth, Wind and Fire's "September Song" bolly olly September Say's I love you. Let September welcome you to shedding leaves, the bright colors of orange, yellows and reds among the living breathing trees for they signify change in our lives, the seasons, shorter days, crisp cool fall nights, the scent of refreshing apple cider. The coming of the best times of the year-Halloween-"It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" I love this cartoon since I was a little boy, I've never missed a viewing, my heart pulls for Charlie Brown to actually open his bag and find he has some candy.I don't blame Linus for imagining having more presents, like him, I feel Christmas should come everyday, if I could only win the hand and heart of the sweet brown-haired girl with the deep soulful brown eyes and the smile that's like a supernova in the sky, imagine it feels like Christmas every moment of every minute of every day with her lighting up my life with her sweet love. Sexy, exciting, laugh-out-loud fun. The Candle Is The Light Of Love-The Way Of The Sensuous Man. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/814420.aspx

No comments: