Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I just watched the movie "Say Anything" and I wondered....what's our song? is it, "A Little Bit More" or "Sharing The Night Together", "Cruisin' ", "Let's Get It On", "Rock With You", "Lookin' For Love", "Cupid, I Loved You For A Long Time" , "Together", "Fool In Love With You" , "Crazy Love" "I Do love You", "Just When I Needed You Most", "Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love", Just Remember I Love You", "You're A Part Of Me", "How Much I Feel", "Please Don't Go", "Lead Me On", "So Good, So Right", "Let's Do It Again", "All Night, All Night Long", "Hold On To My Love", "Let Me Put Love On Your Mind(Let Me Be The One To Put A Smile In Your Life)", "I'll Be There", "Special Lady", "Get Closer","I Go Crazy", "Loving You", Yes, I'm Ready", "Shake Your Pants", "Lady","Still Right Here In My Heart","All Right Now", "Baby, I Love Your Way", "Shining Star", "Saturday Night Fever", "My Girl", "Girl I Love You", "I 've Never Found A Girl (To Love Me Like You Do)", "La, La, La Means I Love You", "Keep It Comming Love", "P.S. I Love You", "Always And Forever", "Endless Love", "Aint No Woman Like The One I Got", "Every Woman In The World", "You're The Only Woman", "One on One", "Kristin Smile" So if I can say anything, I'll say "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "love me do, for I love you", "September Song", and "Let It Be", "I Love You, Baby"

No comments: