Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mmm, mmm, Oh yeah you haven't lived until you've had some of my silky smooth marbled cheesecake, Mmmm, mmm, you'll think heaven must have sent me this simply delectable way of showing my love for you. Have your chocolate---and vanilla, too. Swirls of each flavor fill a crisp crumb crust made from milk chocolate macadamia cookies in this cool elegant dessert. But wait, there's more, have you ever tasted my Cheesecake Brownies, mmm, mmm, they're even better, made with Ghiradelli Chocolate--creates the intense rich soul stirring chocolate experience feeling you love--dark, deeply felt melt in your mouth flavor , inspiring moments of timeless pleasure that'll cherish with every bite, finding yourself surrending to your passionate's heart desire. Dinner parties at my place, will consist of Good Food, Good Conversation, Good Music, Good Clean Fun, Plenty of Chocolate--I know how much you love chocolate, oh yeah, I can tell, you love it, me know truth-love you cute, smart, very funny lady, keep on smiling for me--you know that's why I like you so much, Yeah.

No comments: