Sunday, August 12, 2007

I know I shouldn't say anything, but I will. I got something comming up, it's kinda big, all I can say is, you make a wish, and they do come true. Open up your heart and let the sun shine in. Oh Let The Sun Shine In, There will be dreams in every little thing, they will grow if you let your love show. Every kind thing you do will bring love back to you, So open up your heart and let the sun shine in, Dreams they do come true, they really do, come true. I'll be your friend, if I'm not too busy, I'll help you carry on. Lean On Me (Smile, I can really sing this song as well as "Baby I Love Your Way" by Peter Frampton) Can you imagine me singing Marvin Gave's "What's Going On" (LOL) well I do play the keyboard and I plan to master the guitar it seems that I have some friends in Nashville who are in the recording biz who told me to call them when I'm ready to make music.....hmmm is this like the movie "Music And Lyrics" if so, who's playing Drew Barrymore's role? Auditions are now open, dancing optional, just let me lead you the way into my heart.

No comments: