Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Whoa, wow it is hot, I think I need a cold shower just to cool me off, but still it isn't hot like you make me feel like baking Bannana Nut Bread like i did last Sunday..hmm....for some reason I'm in the kitchen and mixing, creating, bringing together sweetness and spice hoping to bring a sweet loving girl into my life so that she can imagine herself being there helping me make beautiful sweet loving food, and having fun getting flour on her cute little nose...hmm...just the two of us acting silly like two big kids playing twister in my small kitchen putting a bun into the oven. Can you picture me with you, imagine your mind, us doing something like that....going out shopping for our first meal together, finding out what we like to eat as we pick out items imagining our first time cooking and preparing a meal together with love, we can let our passions for food bring us the harmony that we both need in this stressful world of ours, that after a long week we can both relax to good food and good conversation and take our time getting know each other through each others food secure in ourselves that true love takes time and reading the directions of our hearts making love last, making all of our dreams come true, every time so that we both are left wanting more of life's greatest pleasure....Sharing The Night Together because we can follow our heart's desire and share another meal together with love.

No comments: