Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Tantric Connection-soaring high on the wings of my love flying among the clouds, I can see clearly now, since the rain has gone. I knew that deep, deep down in that space in my heart that you were the one my eyes could see like a sunshiney day. Baby, I love your way, I love how you move, ohh the sweet way you walk and the cool way you say words is like a sweet kiss upon my lips, watching you smile when I saw you , I thought I was dreaming, yes mirror like you Baby, felt weak in my knees, had to go to the bathroom to regain , you know, Man up, Wow you're like a tantric sutra connection in my soul sending me thoughts of you , of your sensual scent like vanilla and chocolate , cheesecake swirling the slow sweet, soft touch of your love. Ohh how I love your way, Baby everyday thinking of you all along. Love will find a way, Baby, I Love your way. Everyday, Ohh I love your way.

No comments: