Saturday, August 04, 2007

Introducing my friend Marion T., and here is one of her wonderful forums, this one is called "Something To Make You Smile", here is the link:http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/3758/ShowForum.aspx and while you're at it, please check out my other cute friend's forum, her name is Patricia B. (but I call her "Peppermint Patty") because she always knows how to make me smile and laugh when I visit her forums and read all the interesting and very funny topics she comes up with and shares with me and all the rest of her friends, if you're my friend, then you'll find out for yourself why I love Peppermint Patty, she's cute, smart and very funny lady to know and love for her wonderful sense of humor, so here's her link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/13228/ShowForum.aspx Please take time to fall in love with my friend Peppermint Patty, you'll be glad and have better understanding of what kinds of friends I have in my life and you're still very much welcome to be part of my circle friends if you still want to be K.C.

No comments: