Sunday, September 30, 2007

Honey is such a tasty treat. As you desire my pancakes. Mrs.Butterworth's love in and around. Like a beehive. As you wish to feel that tenderness growing deeply inside your heart. You're so near and yet so far. Waves of weakness flow over me when I feel you close by. And when I glaze deeply into your eyes passionate visions flood my mind, reminders of a time when all was well. But now....there is only silence......What has gone wrong my love, my heart aches to hear your sweet voice again say my name...or was all these feelings of passion you awakened in me a game you played with my heart. What can I do so that you'll talk to me again wear depends (LOL)? Put a bandaid on my little finger, try a little tenderness, whisper sweet words of love into your ears, dance my way into your cute tender heart, baby I love your way. Kisses, Kisses, Kisses, Never crease to amaze me, and make me think of you every day, I wish I were your mirror so I could see you everyday. Wondering how you feel passionate about love and soaring high among the rainbows in the sky after a gentle shower, sharing our feelings in the after glow of our love making plans for the future simply cuddling together all of our hopes and dreams, two can create a miracle of life. You know what's it you feel in your heart how you feel when you're close to me, and yet you try hide your feelings, Honey it's only LOVE, let yourself feel freedom....loving freedom that keeps on giving as long as you need it to be. Who's my girlfriend? Don't like to cook, don't worry no problem just tell me what you feel like having and I'll try not to burn it(smile) nahhh I'm good just kidding. I think I love you and I don't know why.

No comments: