Sunday, October 07, 2007

Today is October 7, 2007. Hmm like me, my girlfriend loves the number seven and yesturday was the best night of my life..there she was standing right next to me and angel of sweet pure beauty in heart and her tender soul, the words I wanted to say could barely escape from my lisps all I could think was this magic feeling of like being in Heaven, found myself resisting the temptation to sweep her into my strong arms contecting my lonely heart with hers feeling the passion of our love flowing freely as I look deeply into her soulful brown eyes with desire aflame in my eyes seeking out her inner beauty and emotional color to create and nuture life. But, alas I Let Her Be Bornning(LOL) when I really would like to teach her heart to sing, sweet words of harmony. I love to dream of being in her sweet company. I love the way she's the real thing. I love her world and her ways, she keeps me happenny. Coke-Cola Girl you're The Real Thing*** Kristin. http://www.searchbigdaddy.com/larryj364 When you get here, check out Local Search for Maumee, Ohio it's my advertising page in association with BigDaddy, and I'm also a proud sponsor of three Maumee City schools, remember last December Kristin, I gave you that Make A Wish card and told you that I like to help kids, well I was telling you the truth. Right now I have to take pictures of all the businesses in The City of Maumee who are in Local Search and (love taking pictures. you're picture perfect(smile, LOL) as well bring in new business listings, so you can see that I'm staying busy,(not prunning away for you, okay lost maybe -hold the prunes****LOL) lots of fun things are happening in my life right now, maybe you might have some good ideas for me, I know that you're really good at sales Kristin and our mutual friend will get to see some of my pictures of my humble warm and cozy apt, she'll tell you what she thinks and you imagine changes you can make , about like cuddling up on the sofa while sipping hot chocolate filled with tiny marshmillows together as we both watch "Sleepless In Seattle", I'll whisper into your ears, these words "We're not "Sleepless In Maumee" anymore," I Got You Baby". Love your ways too****** http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/845332.aspx You'll love this :(love and lots of kisses-imagine us walking holding hands around the beautiful small lake at Fallen Timbers Mall-the two of us enjoying a romantic moment, imagine me taking an coin out of my pocket and saying to you "Kristin, Let's make a wish for good luck" and you hand the coin back to me and I toss it out to the very center of the lake so our wish would come true, two hearts together as one can create a brighter world through Devotion, Let the sun shine your way there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow- a big heart filled with love for you from me that'll keep on giving.************************************************************) http://www.projectkindness.com/larryj364

No comments: