Tuesday, October 30, 2007
















Random Thoughts.....as I sit here listening to Norah Jones's CD "come away with me", I've just had the funniest day of my life, let's see, the stupid smoke detector went off again and get this..... nothing was burning, when you see the photos draw your own concussion...I think it doesn't like me(lol) anyway as I promised to Cari, that I was going to bake my "Simple Pleasures Pies" again and bring them in to work tommorow...and as you can see here from the pictures the pies came out fine..it wasn't me(smile) "Don't Know Why" and "Seven Years" for "Bridgett Jones" girl to "Turn Me On" and hope that she's "Feelin' The Same Way" enough to "Come Away With Me" Five Buy, American Pie, shake it to the engine, but the engine was fine. What can I do....what can I doo, doo to make you mind, but sing silly rhymes to the end of twine, to the end of .....twine. Girl bee mine lady. It seems that if I point the fan at the great smoky woky deter thingy it shuts up.(lol) This the most amazing Halloween ever...hmmm...I wonder what would happen when I get started on the Great turkey day cookout*, fire department is standing on call..Larry's burned his turkey again.....you've heard of blackened salmon and fishy sushi..try my canjun spiced smokin' hot turkey(lol)tums anyone? just funnin' around here...I CAN SO COOK****Hope this post has made you laugh......and by the way...I can so talk to you...just needed to see if I could make you smile and laugh at me makin' a fool out of myself over you Pretty Lady. Love you.....don't know why, I do believe in you and I trust you with all my heart....let us come together and just simply laugh and talk again......okay princess, and see who smiles the most.....imagine....you....and....me.....imagine....me....and....you......sharing.....a hug....forevermore...time in a bottle....like waves coming ashore....as we watch the sunset....yes...this.....being..so...in love....ohh yeah.

No comments: