Sunday, November 04, 2007

I want "that girl" ......to know that I hear that the southern lake is fine this time of year and that I'm so very happy that she spoke the sweetest sounds of her soulful voice to me that sent shivers of pleasure tingling in my heart turning me ohh, ohh so on to her sexy vibes. Maybe we might yet, what's the word...hook up...yeah. I'm a idiot.....don't know why I waited so long to find you again Kristy....working my way back to you girl....it's been real hard. Shall we talk over tea....and if I can't have you laughing out loud feeling veeery gooooood* being there with me.....(It sounds more romantic to ask you if "you want to go together")....if not, we'll both be just fine.....nahhh, I've never met anyone quite like you Kristy....you're one of a kind....there's no other woman like you in the whole wide world. Hopefuly I could sing the song "He's Got The Whole Wide World In His Hands" to you while holding you in my hands(smile)...then you'll know. This Sunday, I'll be making A wish at the southern lake time of the second song you like. And....yes....you know how to spell "Bridget Jones"...my are we clever.....you'er simply not boring...not with that secret smile and walk of yours.....as for me...you know me.....amazing...naahhh you think I'm boring(lol)....let's explore...seek out.....new insights into our tender souls and find our passionate ways together.

No comments: