Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dearest Princess, This is my last hope.....you don't see me...you won't talk to me. Why? I thought you liked me and I liked you and that would be enough. Instead you keep secrets.....you keep things hidden from the people who love you. But whatever mistakes you made and.....whatever mistakes I made, none of it matters. I don't care. All that matters is that I love you. I love you so much my heart aches whenever I think of you......and when I think of so many words we used say.... memories of the pleasant moments when we used to smile at each other down the hall.....the soft sweet sounds of your laughter warming my soul, stirring secret passionate desires in the depths of my imagination... I wonder if you know the depth of my love for you. Perhaps I never told you what you needed to hear. So consider this my last stand. I love you, I always will, and will do anything to make you happy. If you want a new life for yourself, I will do my best to understand, because your happiness means more to me than my own. What happens next is your choice. If you no longer like me, I need to hear it from you, otherwise I'll keep hoping. I'll keep thinking of you in my heart......because without you I'm lost.....stranded on a lonely desert island trying to find your footsteps in the sand and the rain keeps washing all traces of your lovely scent from the air...leaving a rainbow of an mirage...so near....yet so far.....little star.....I wonder how sweet you are. I will always be sweet to you. Love, Larry http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/883013.aspx

No comments: