Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's a gift to be able to share, to find that someone cares. Planting the seed of love, starts with trust in your heart. And an open mind that is free, free to believe in me. Cause I believe in all you do. You make love come true, making love to you. all I want to do ...is make love to you. making our dreams come true. Making our love come true. Like the sun shining, I wanna be winning your hand babe, And when it rains cozy up to me, Let me wrap my arms around you lady. In the afterglow of our love, still makin it ohh, ohh so sweet, so slow, Like a soft wave flowing gently over our passions. Sunday mornings let's sleep in late, lazy afternoons spent reading the papers together, just you and me baby.Having a fun time doing simple things enjoying simple pleasures. Let me stand behind you guiding your hands as we make dinner in the kitchen of our hearts dancin to the beat of our love, molding, rolling spreading flour, making passion pie, tasting, sipping, stirring, soul searing steak aflame, like roasted garlic new potatoes and Greek Feta cheese in a salad tossed with buttered breadcrumbs, dressed with a Greek vinaigrette dressing. Desire like chocolate ca if alait cream bruelee. IMAGINE One fine Sunday.......

No comments: