Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I just watched the movie " How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days" it was so funny and full of insight in the many ways and things a woman does to drive a man who loves her away, and I got to thinking...hmm....so that's what happened, that's where's that girl I needed in this world, the one that I find myself thinking about whenever I drink chocolate milk and cookies. What to do, what to do....Yes...I know read her magazine, so I(YES) went to the market and picked up(Don't laugh).....a copy of Cosmopolitan (alright, LOL) The July issue.....hmmm very interesting reading, had a very good laugh with my favorite cashier today at Kaz...told her I there's nothing wrong with me..just doing a little research..which brings me to one of my favorite sayings "Actions speak louder than words" and "Let your feelings do the talking" With that said, I'll watch next: " Lover Come Back" staring Rock Hudson and Doris Day-all is fair in love and advertising. And then Kevin Costner and Robin Wright in "Message In An Bottle" Joy is the feeling of grinning inside-Melba Colgrove

No comments: