Friday, June 01, 2007


Wow, I'm kind of a little excited this week, I 've been trying out that new software I brought to help me promote my websites; the Directory Submitter, and it has been everything they said it was and more. Even as I write this post my website: http://LarryJ2059.BetterCreditPro.com now listed in over 200 web directories around the world and that a lot of people will be able to find my site on the web a lot easier and that I will be able to help them change their life. I fill really happy because I love nothing better in the world to help people help themselves and by providing a much needed service I would be rewarded in return. For I have other good news to share, the other day I got some very promising information from Children International about my daughter; Cyrielle Joy B. Arao ; who turns 17 on June 12th, and is doing very well in school as she tells me in her letters and I'm so proud of her. Anyway, I asked them to find out how much it cost for my daughter to go to nursing school, she told me her dream is to become a nurse because she loves to help others and so she'll be able help her parents and her younger siblings. The cost of her two-year midwifery course, which is the first step toward her nursing program is $2,891.75 gives me confidence that I will be able find at least one client a month for the next 14 months so that Cyrielle can start a new chapter in her life before she turns 19. Because I feel responsible for helping my daughter acheive her dreams, failure is not an option for me, I now have to do better than my best to insure that I continue to make an difference in her life as she has made an difference in mine, Cyrielle has allowed me to see what kind of father I would be: A VERY GOOD ONE* Dreams do come true when you believe in yourself and in others. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." Arthur Rubinstein (1887-1982) Musician Music that keeps me believing : Where were you when I was falling in love...Lobo, A Little Bit More...Dr. Hook, I Do Love You.....G.Q. Just When I Needed You Most...Randy Vanwarmer You're The Only Woman....Ambrosia Still Right Here In My Heart....Pure Prairie League Please Don't Go...K.C. & The Sunshine Band

No comments: