Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MAKE YOUR SATURDAYS COUNT-"Well, Hello There! My name is Tom," said the elderly man as he took the aisle seat. "I'm Rich," said the man seated next to the window working on his laptop. He had so much to get done on the flight to Orlando. He hoped this old man wouldn't talk all the way there. "Planning on working during the flight?" asked Tom. "Yeah, I want to catch up on a few things before we land," said Rich. "You do know it's Saturday," said Tom. "What does that has to with anything?" asked Rich. "Work is work." "I was like that in my younger days. Worked for a big company. Traveled a lot. Missed most of my son's Little League games," said Tom with a sigh. " But when I was 55, I realized that the average person lives to be about 75. If you multiply 75 by 52, the number of weeks there in a year, you get 3,900. That's 3,900 Saturdays you can spend with your family doing things that matter. It occurred to me that I only had about a thousand of those days left." "So what did you do?" asked Rich. "I went to a toy store and brought all the marbles they had. I had to go to several stores just to get 1,000--one for each Saturday until my 75th birthday. I had marbles in jars all over my study!" "What did you do with the marbles?" "Every Saturday, I've removed one marble from a jar to remind me to make the day count. And each year, I've made a stepping -stone for my garden with the marbles that I've spent. It's amazing how quickly you go from thinking you have so much time to realizing you have so little. As a matter of fact, this is my last one," Tom said as he held up a blue marble for Rich to admire. "What will you do now?" asked Rich. "Each day we have is a precious gift. I'm going to make sure that I live each day to the fullest. The question is, what will YOU do now?" Rich looked at the marble in the palm of Tom's hand. "I think it's time to figure out how many marbles I need to buy." Introducing The System that I use to generate traffic to all of my websites- THE BEST TRAFFIC OF YOUR LIFE- http://www.internetbasedhomebusiness.net/cgi-bin/tbtoyl/go.cgi/LarryJ6872

No comments: