Sunday, July 01, 2007

THE FIRST DAY- by Christina Rossetti I wish I could remember the first day, First hour, first moment of your meeting me; If bright or dim the season, it might be Summer or winter for aught I can say. So unrecorded did it slip away, So blind was I to see and to forsee, So dull to mark the budding of my tree That would blossom yet for many a May. If I could recollect it! Such A day of days! I let it come and go As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow. It seemed to mean so little, meant so much! If I could recall that touch, First touch of hand in hand!-Did one but know! HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Hey, hey the gangs all here, are you gonna have a happy, happy birthday, hallrall! Today you're 27, in the seventh month of the year 2007, you know pretty much that seven is a very lucky number for you KC; I wish you a very Happy Birthday filled with love, all the love in the universe, for you are a most amazing woman and a very good friend to know and to love; no matter what happens we'll always have chocolate cake.

No comments: