Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I just want to share this sweet love poem called My Dearest Lover--As you find, Love right in front of you. To resistance you are blind. Don't think of our passion In your mind only our revered connection extasy, sublime. When you become and create , a person can desire. But please....don't come late. Closer come, more and more. Finding your juices flowing already as before. Don't think as I drink each drop of your love. As you find the desire. To be filled full of my love. Don't think about me everyday, Don't think how you need me. Every way. As you flip the light. Don't see my face. Don't beg me to fill that heart shaped place. By Taylor D. Nabokov Let know how you feel about life and love poems, I'm sure your heart was touched and moved by these words of love into a fog of passion like the morning dew glistening each blade in a patch of rich deep brown trees, swaying in the cool breeze in the light of the morning sun, feeling safe and together, subute hints of fresh vanilla and apple spice the air in the soft warm glow of our love taking us where we've never been like to the moon and the stars forever yours, shining knight..call me 419-868-7929

No comments: