Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today I went to the market and bought apples and pears, butter and cloves for today I was going to bake an pie called " Simple Pleasure" I was so excited when I got home, thinking I must not mess this up since I going to put this pie together from scratch and blend all the sweet brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, butter, apples and pears together with just an hint of ginger but made with lots of love. Imagine that-A Man Who Can Bake-(LOL) what woman would be able to resist me baking her a lot of sweet sinfully rich deserts to satify her secret cravings for sweets-Your kitchen or mine(LOL) anyway back to the BIG PIE Adventure(smile) it came out simply wonderful, the aroma of fresh baked apples and pears served piping hot from the oven topped with an scoop decantlently rich vanilla ice cream is sure to soon make me an sought after man for my ways in the kitchen of love(LOL) Sweet nothings til you try my Simple Pleasure pie- one bite and you'll be comming back for more sweet simple pleasure pie and I hope you'll remember to kiss the cook. (LOL)

No comments: