Thursday, June 07, 2007

Please go my http://Larryj364.bloglanding.com for a traffic update on the www.easymoneyathome.com/ilkc711 website. Check out my "little" sister Alicia's website : www.TheClickZone.com I'm so proud of her and her husband who's like another brother to me. My sister has her dream, she wants to work at home and not have to go to work anymore, well I'm now in a position to help my sister's dream come true a bit faster, because I love her very much and she loves me very much too, for I am her "big" brother who cares about her so much. Christmas is going to come rather a bit early for little sis and her family, gee I don't know...Christmas is my favorite holiday...hmm I know somebody who's name means Christmas....I feel her smiling as she reads this as if she's still right here in my heart.....I Know....Christmas In July. P.S. I Love You

No comments: