Sunday, February 11, 2007

All I know is that: I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU, Sometimes I need you. You are someone and being with you something I long for. and I love you. THAT'S ALL I KNOW It's so nice to know someone like you, and last night I was missing you, wondering where's that girl that I needed to feel like her big hero. My not seeing you was like "KC And The Sunshine Band's song: Please Don't Go" that's how I was feeling last night Kristin. I know you remember how we discovered we like each other that night in June last year when you showed up in the new uniform a week before everyone else did, you were quite beautiful, and sexy I must say, as for how we ended up eating chocolate cake together and talking later that same night I don't know, but I'm happy that we did, so much that Let's Do It Again. I've tried so hard to hold back the feelings since you laid down the law, it's not easy, you make my heart sing songs of love, make me dream that life with you is gonna be good. I can't stop being there for you, for there's something about you that makes me feel that helping you is the right thing to do and it is because I want to , and not because I want you to hug me, not that there is anything wrong with you or that hugging me may cause you to experience intense feelings for me(SMILE) and that you may never want me to stop holding you in my arms loving you all night, all night long, dancing the night away. No matter what happens Kristin, we'll always have chocolate cake. P.S. Let's scream for ice cream too!

No comments: